Why my GIG is removed

bnsujon

Hi, I had posted a gig for social bookmarking service that is one of the most popular & effective tools to increase backlinks of a website. If you search the keyword ‘bookmarking’ or ‘social bookmarking’ in fiverr search box, you could see many services of this kind. I also learnt this white hat seo tool from my training institute. But, after posting that gig, it said that this service is not that we are allowed to provide. So my gigs are removed? Even, I am now restricted. I am so disappointed. What can I do friends? Please tell me. 😢

Due to quite recent Google changes, backlinks are not worth much anymore and they don’t help websites increase in rank. Being first to write it does, the title does, the keywords in the article do (not tags), social media shares and likes, so Fiverr probably considers this kind of gigs unsuitable for charging, since the client does not get what you claim they do in your Gig (anymore).

Due to quite recent Google changes, backlinks are not worth much anymore and they don’t help websites increase in rank. Being first to write it does, the title does, the keywords in the article do (not tags), social media shares and likes, so Fiverr probably considers this kind of gigs unsuitable for charging, since the client does not get what you claim they do in your Gig (anymore).

But, now, is there any way to recover my account from its restriction?

Archived