Why my gig isn't ordered yet although Im giving the highest offer?

Hi, Im a Level 2 Seller. I have a gig for Soundcloud play and I wonder why this gig failed to draw attention. Here’s the gig : http://■■■■■■/rCDF7 This gig offers 50000 Plays and 5000 downloads for 5$. This is the maximum offer of its kind. Have I miss something ?? Seller offering 40K and even 35K have sufficient orders in queue whereas I don’t. Help me with this guys. Thanks

You have yet to get your first buyer/feedback, and no one is likely to gamble on your gig just to see if it’s legit and safe. You know that it risks their SC account if caught cheating in terms of getting views and plays unnaturally, they prefer gigs that has enough feedbacks to assure that it’s safe.

@bachas I thought offering too much will make my gig unique from others. I posted my gig in my facebook page, that’s all. What are the other promotions do you think is required ?? My gig is safe, I can assure that.

You could try offering 1,000,000 soundclouds and cast a shaddow over their orders & offer a big bonus plus a buy one & get three free to encourage some sunshine back into you gig… or alternatively sit back, feet up & rest easy, relax…

@scriptwizard I can offer such service but it will be too much for $5. I like the offer, Bonus !!! Its a good strategy though. I will try it for sure :slight_smile:

Yeah! Mention “Plus BIG Bonus” or something like that placed directly as the first 3 words in your description so it can then be read directly under your title before they click to go into read more about your gig.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys !! This is what fiverr is, Helping the co-sellers :slight_smile:

I will make use of the strategies for sure.

You have yet to get your first buyer/feedback, and no one is likely to gamble on your gig just to see if it’s legit and safe. You know that it risks their SC account if caught cheating in terms of getting views and plays unnaturally, they prefer gigs that has enough feedbacks to assure that it’s safe.

@bachas I thought offering too much will make my gig unique from others. I posted my gig in my facebook page, that’s all. What are the other promotions do you think is required ?? My gig is safe, I can assure that.

You could try offering 1,000,000 soundclouds and cast a shaddow over their orders & offer a big bonus plus a buy one & get three free to encourage some sunshine back into you gig… or alternatively sit back, feet up & rest easy, relax…

@scriptwizard I can offer such service but it will be too much for $5. I like the offer, Bonus !!! Its a good strategy though. I will try it for sure :slight_smile:

Yeah! Mention “Plus BIG Bonus” or something like that placed directly as the first 3 words in your description so it can then be read directly under your title before they click to go into read more about your gig.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys !! This is what fiverr is, Helping the co-sellers :slight_smile:

I will make use of the strategies for sure.