Why my gig no rating?

iamsuharto

Guest offlinehelpers

Might be a good idea to remove your s***e id from the gig as well - it’s against Fiverr Ts & Cs

Even if you can deliver what you say, the people who have this money per keyword ($200,- 🙂 ) to spend are fluent or native in English and will therefore not want to work with you.
What do you mean with “1st page rank granted”? Do you actually mean “guaranteed”?
See? Your communication skills have to be way better if you want to be taken serious by customers who spend serious money.
Besides this, be careful with Amazon ranking gigs.

I know that this all sounds harsh, but this is just how it is. I like this blurred thingy.

@gina_riley2

Hey dear ,

Have any work you give me. Amazon products ranking . i have a big teem.

Mod Note: Direct marketing is not allowed in Improve my Gig. You may place general ads in My Fiverr Gigs It is not cool to beg for orders from other forum users.

Hey dear ,Have any work you give me. Amazon products ranking . i have a big teem.

First, I see you ❤️ Mario’s post. Did you actually read what he wrote? I ask, because I agree with him.

Second, I never buy from sellers who call me “dear.”

@gina_riley2

Hey dear ,

Have any work you give me. Amazon products ranking . i have a big teem.

Mod Note: Direct marketing is not allowed in Improve my Gig. You may place general ads in My Fiverr Gigs It is not cool to beg for orders from other forum users.

dear

This thing irritates me a lot… and believe me it is a repellent for buyers.

teem

Wow Seo expert, I see you have a nice “TEEM”

Hey dear ,Have any work you give me. Amazon products ranking . i have a big teem.

First, I see you ❤️ Mario’s post. Did you actually read what he wrote? I ask, because I agree with him.

He read it, but he didn’t understand, what proofs all my points.

dear

This thing irritates me a lot… and believe me it is a repellent for buyers.

teem

Wow Seo expert, I see you have a nice “TEEM”

Claiming to be a SEO expert and not being able to write one single sentence without a mistakes is a contradiction on its own.

Lol, can you imagine? “Give me $200,- and I do keyword research on the word “TEEM” for you.”

“Of course, just take my money, hahaha!”

Sorry dear​:cold_sweat:😰

$150? Man some of you new sellers need to do your research before you even make an account on Fiverr. Ridiculous.

Don’t worry, he will probably end up with banning his account! SEO Expert? NOT CLOSE TO IT! Seo experts are way more serious and well behaved persons in nature! 😂

Archived