Why my Gig request was declined?

Hi,

I’m new to fiverr community.

I placed a request but it was declined and I can’t understand why.
Can someone help me and tell me what is wrong and what should I do?
This is my request:"I have a facebook page. I would like someone to work to make this page obtain 1000 Likes. But I want the likers to be from specific location ( from Saudi Arabia country )."
And this is the email I received:
"Unfortunately, your Gig request “I have a facebook page. I would like…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) of the following reasons:

It was misleading/unclear
It contains contact information (i.e. Skype, email, phone #), or your site/social media url
It contains payment information
It contains a request for services that are not allowed on Fiverr (i.e. Bitcoin services, paid Wordpress themes, licensed software, etc.)
You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request"

I think that my request doesn’t contain an problem from the listed causes!

Here’s what might be the problem:

Buying and selling likes is against Facebook’s Terms of Service, so Fiverr discourages the practice. For a while, “working on/promoting a page until it obtains a certain number of likes” was used as a workaround for that, but I guess that couldn’t last forever.

Maybe you could post a request for someone to promote your Facebook page to Saudi Arabia audience, without mentioning likes?

Along with what @catwriter said, there is no way someone can provide you geo-targeted likes. You will only be attracting sellers selling addmefast likes which will ultimately have no use expect for increasing the number.

Is there a “subtractmeslow” likes as well?

Addmefast likes can also be called by that name. Lol. :joy:

Thank you all.

I will try @catwriter solution and let you know the result

Disagree…White hat SEO on Facebook can bring organic regional likes to any page. You just need to have a good seller.

Now, gain likes as a blink, just paying to Facebook to make a marketing campaign. Otherwise is black hat and out of the Facebook terms.

I think… your buyer didn’t like your work

Don’t worry about that try again…

This is from over two years ago.