Why My Gigs are now Showing in Searches

ghaffar_abdul

I am level 2 seller with 225 reviews on one gig. Just 1 bad rating that was one year before. All are 5 stars. No late delivery but from the last one month, My gigs are not showing in fiverr searches. Every month, I have 15-20 orders but I lost my gigs and not able to search using my major keywords like Bookkeeping, QuickBooks, bookkeeper.

I was on top but I lost everything. From the last one month, I just got 2 messages in my inbox even, I am doing regular social media marketing on major social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin (9000 connections), Pinterest, and Instagram.

Everything was fine but suddenly stop all stuff.

Comparing this year to last year is not a good idea.

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

It’s rude to hijack someone else’s thread.

I have checked all above links. I don’t thing there was some thing wrong with my gig. Always deliver on time, always get 5 star rating, I am getting 15-20 orders in a month because i have returning customers.

I was on top ranked but suddenly my gig disappear from top rank and I didn’t found them any where. I am always sharing my gig on social media (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest, Instagram) There is no spamming, everyday share fresh content also getting few more orders from returning customers but I didn’t see my gig anywhere in searches. It has 225 reviews with 5 star rating.

My Keywords are Bookkeeping, QuickBooks, Xero and I was on top with these keywords but suddenly how it will disappear from searches

can you hep me with this @imagination7413

I already did.

But, seeing as you only have 32 minutes of read-time here on the forums, here is some further reading material:
. Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR
. If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]
. How to Up Your Prices Sensibly and Sustainably - UPYOUR

And here’s one from the Seller Help Center.
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/looking-for-gig-success-enhance-your-search-tags

Archived