Why my gigs is not getting any impressions or clicks?

engr_husnain786

Hi! Hope you all are fine. As I am new on fiverr so I want to ask my Seniors that why my second gig is not getting any impression or clicks. I upload my second gig 3 to 4 days before but in these 4 days I didn’t get more then just 2 impressions. My experience with my first gig was pretty good as I get 20 impression a day but my second gig just get 2 impression in 4 days even i upload it by doing complete research on tags, market competition, title and niche.
Please review my gig and tell me the possible changes that could help me to improve my Gigs and orders. Gig link is attached below

favicon-32x32.png.d928ada619a487c09e445e087c201b23.png Fiverr.com
build-analog-electrical-and-electronic-circuits-on-proteus.jpg.981918a371575c0e4ccccc984c617b68.jpg

engr_husnain786 : I will build analog, electrical and electronic circuits on...

For only $5, engr_husnain786 will build analog, electrical and electronic circuits on proteus. | Hy! Welcome to my gig. If you are looking for the professional circuit designer that will design, simulate and build Electronics or Electrical circuit on...

Thank You!

Heya! Check this:

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Heya! Check this:

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Yeah ! you are absolutely Right that impressions does not matter much, BUT the problem is that my 2nd Gig is not even appearing in the Search Window

please guide why my 2nd gig is not appearing in Search Window when I search it with my title or the tags.

Thank You!

A lot of it is luck I think when you first start your gig. I would wait for about 2 weeks and see if anything has changed. Also use as many keywords in your description and title as possible. To help it come up in keywords.

I did all these things which u mentioned. I did good research about tags and the keywords which I included in description and title too and the market competition of those tags is also low.

BUT the problem is that my 2nd Gig is not even appearing in the Search Window

please guide why my 2nd gig is not appearing in Search Window when I search it with my title or the tags.

Thank You!

• 4 weeks later...

First of all your service fitting on your gig should be the best quality. I think it’s helpful for you.

• Try to accept high reviews from buyers for initial orders.

• The thumbnail should be an eye-catching image or explainer video in high quality.

Happy freelancing.

Archived