Why my gigs not seen by anyone?

nadanagy97

ugh this sucks @vibhanshu , what if I don’t have like 10 other buyers, I mean isn’t they suppose to feature the new sellers or something?

They do that but because thousands of gigs are made everyday so they don’t feature every gig immediately but based on your activity in website, stay active on website as much possible such as bid on new buyer requests, see which tags gives you more exposure, create more gigs, participate in forums etc.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Best way is to get first 10 orders from your personal contacts, ask them to make an account on Fiverr and place an order to you.

⬆️ This is ENTIRELY against ToS… Please stop telling other people to violate the ToS.

Here is what it says ⬇️ in the ToS:

* To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

@nadanagy97 @hoorainshahbaz If I were you, I wouldn’t listen to what @vibhanshu suggested you to do… Because it is against the ToS and it can get your account banned from Fiverr.

Read the ToS and stay safe. Don’t make decisions purely based on what someone tells you here on the forum.

Yes, don’t do that. I removed my post as I myself weren’t aware about it.

Archived