Why my impressions are getting down

medesignart

Promote your gigs on social media. Then the impressions will increase.

No @sldesign937, promoting gigs on social media will not – I repeat, NOT – increase impressions. Impressions are ONLY registered ON FIVERR, when someone searches Fiverr or loads a category page, and a gig shows up in the search/page results. Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with off-site links.

No @sldesign937, promoting gigs on social media will not – I repeat, NOT – increase impressions. Impressions are ONLY registered ON FIVERR, when someone searches Fiverr or loads a category page, and a gig shows up in the search/page results. Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with off-site links.

When Gigs is promoted on social media

Impressions, views, clicks increase.

When the gigs are not promoted, it all goes down.

You can promote the gigs and understand the difference.

Promote the Gigs one day to get to know you better

Do not promote the next day

Then the promotion days have increased and

You can see how the days of non-promotion are down

Try this first.

@jonbaas Thank you for explaining. I want to ask one more thing. I saw a guy with no seller level only with 11 reviews, coming on the 1st age. I have 20 reviews. Why my gig is showing up on 10th page?

Why my gig is showing up on 10th page?

You (or any of us sellers, for that matter) have no control over where your gig shows up in the search results. It will show up where the automatic search system places it, based upon your Analytics metrics, and other stats only Fiverr knows.

When the gigs are not promoted, it all goes down.

Promote the Gigs one day to get to know you better

Do not promote the next day

Then the promotion days have increased and

You can see how the days of non-promotion are down

Try this first.

Once again, no, impressions do NOT increase when gigs are promoted on social media sites. Impressions are an on-Fiverr statistic only, and have absolutely nothing to do with links on social media sites.

I have been on Fiverr for nearly six years. I assure you, I know how Impressions work.

Once again, no, impressions do NOT increase when gigs are promoted on social media sites. Impressions are an on-Fiverr statistic only, and have absolutely nothing to do with links on social media sites.

I have been on Fiverr for nearly six years. I assure you, I know how Impressions work.

Whatever you say, it’s not acceptable

Because when the gigs aren’t promoted

impressions, views, clicks drop

I have been on Fiverr for about 2.5 and have never had a “dry-well” until now. Has this happened to you ever?

I have been on Fiverr for about 2.5 and have never had a “dry-well” until now. Has this happened to you ever?

Yes, I have gone through “dry wells” in orders, just like any other seller. They are part of being a freelancer, whether here on Fiverr, or anywhere else. Sales rise and fall. This is part of being in business. Keep experimenting, keep building, keep marketing, keep improving, and you will be setting yourself up for things to turn around when the time is right.

Archived