Fiverr Community Forum

Why my negetive review show on the top of all reviews

Hi.
Can you give a solution ? I get a negetive review two week ago . But, after that i get many positive reviews. So why the negetive one show on the top of them ?
somebody can tell me ?

Thank you.

5 Likes

Because they are sorted by the most relevant reviews, which on Fiverr usually means relatively new reviews with the most characters (the longest).

Also, 3.7 does not count as a negative review.

3 Likes

Please Read This article I hope solved your all confusion.

1 Like

I understand . Can you please tell me when the review will be come down ?

still in confusion. Can you please tell what is the way to come down the review ?

That’s only half of it.

Aside from the fact that longer reviews are being favored by the automated system, another way a review can get to the top is if people click on the “helpful” link on it.

And before newbies try that themselves: Fiverr knows if those clicks are legitimate or not.

Don’t even try it.

4 Likes

The ‘negative’ review will remain at the top until you have newer reviews.

But as @vibronx has said, 3.7 is not negative. In percentage terms you have achieved 74% - that’s a reasonable feedback rating. Not amazing - but not bad either.

1 Like

actually the buyer was a fraud and the feedback was bad .

when the negative review will be come down ?

Fraudulent buyers tend to leave a 1 star review. I’ve read the 3.7 star review written by your buyer. In fairness to them, their review appears to be reasonably balanced - pointing out both good and bad aspects about the service they received from you. In my opinion, there is nothing fraudulent about the review they wrote.

Also, I clearly answered your question about when ‘the review will come down’ as you phrase it - but you ignored the response and asked the same question of @frank_d.

Your response on the forum to the buyer review and your decision to ignore a valid answer, no doubt hoping that someone else will tell you what you actually want to hear, tells me a lot about your approach to freelancing. Good luck, but I’m out of here now.

3 Likes