Why my negetive review show on the top of all reviews

graphical_brain

Because they are sorted by the most relevant reviews, which on Fiverr usually means relatively new reviews with the most characters (the longest).

Also, 3.7 does not count as a negative review.

That’s only half of it.

Aside from the fact that longer reviews are being favored by the automated system, another way a review can get to the top is if people click on the “helpful” link on it.

And before newbies try that themselves: Fiverr knows if those clicks are legitimate or not.

Don’t even try it.

That’s only half of it.

Aside from the fact that longer reviews are being favored by the automated system, another way a review can get to the top is if people click on the “helpful” link on it.

And before newbies try that themselves: Fiverr knows if those clicks are legitimate or not.

Don’t even try it.

when the negative review will be come down ?

actually the buyer was a fraud and the feedback was bad .

Fraudulent buyers tend to leave a 1 star review. I’ve read the 3.7 star review written by your buyer. In fairness to them, their review appears to be reasonably balanced - pointing out both good and bad aspects about the service they received from you. In my opinion, there is nothing fraudulent about the review they wrote.

Also, I clearly answered your question about when ‘the review will come down’ as you phrase it - but you ignored the response and asked the same question of @frank_d.

Your response on the forum to the buyer review and your decision to ignore a valid answer, no doubt hoping that someone else will tell you what you actually want to hear, tells me a lot about your approach to freelancing. Good luck, but I’m out of here now.

Archived