Why my order and clients knock reduce after became a level two seller

milonislam920

Day by day my Fiverr gigs impression and click down… and my order and clients knock is very low… Need solution.

favicon-32x32.png.10b955c853fdde88883779f50bcfe532.png Fiverr.com
do-youtube-video-promotion.png.707ac2e90803f43e73bd8799c2916701.png

Milonislam920: I will do youtube video promotion for $15 on fiverr.com

For only $15, Milonislam920 will do youtube video promotion. | I will provide your "Organic YouTube Video Promotion""Please Contact Me Before Place Your Order to avoid order cancellation"Do you want to grow your channel worldwide? | Fiverr

After become a level two seller, I get bad experience from Fiverr. Three months past after level two, but day by day click, gig impression reduce, new clients knock very rare. Some time become depress that I need to stop. I spend time but my order is very very low! Hope Fiverr Community solve this problem.

Don’t make duplicate topics.

It could potentially be linked with a mystical rotation mechanism where Fiverr provides an opportunity for new sellers to become more noticed and push “oldies” aside a bit. But it’s merely my guess why you suddenly suffer from a clients decrease.

Now my new clients knock very rare. I have the old clients.

Ok, let me get this clear, you are saying:

It is now very rare that new clients have whoopie fun time* with me. Only old people have whoopie fun time with me now.

*the word s_x will probably get pinged

You really might want to stop using that term “knock” as it does not read the way you think it does. It is either hilarious or very sad. Either way, it makes it clear that your communication skills are poor which will scare away customers.

🙂

Archived