Fiverr Community Forum

Why my Response time is keep going down even replied all messages from cleints?

Hi everyone,
Since last month everything was fine.
but recently my response time get fixed to 96% and i keep online 24 hours and repond to messages on time. but 2 days ago it comes down to 95% itself i don’t know whay this is happening.
first i thought it may be mobile application issue but when i checked on desktop. it was same

anyone else also facing this problem??

Regard’s
Umer

3 Likes

@umerzunair887, you can use the Forum search feature located on the landing page to find many answers to your question. It is one that has been asked and answered many times before. :wink:

2 Likes

thanks i will check it

1 Like

Trying checking the other folders in your inbox. Sometimes a message remains unanswered for some reason and keeps docking percentage points from your response rate. You might not see it in the main inbox. Also, try scrolling down to check if you missed out on answering something below.

2 Likes

@handsonkeyboard thanks.
I checked all folders and everywhere in my inbox but it still going down.
Even my gig impression also going down day by day.
I keep my profile online 24/7 and delivering on time and everything is fine but don’t know why its happening.

The quick answer: Your statistics for reply rates etc ONLY count the last 60 days.

If you missed 3 messages 59 days ago, then didn’t miss ANY, on day 61 your response rate will go up because those old missing responses aren’t counting anymore (even if you aren’t getting any new messages to respond to)

Similarly, if you responded to 10 messages every day for a week 59 days ago, then missed a message a week later and didn’t get any new messages, your response rate will go down every day because those old messages you did reply to are no longer being counted, so ever day that passes the percentage of messages you responded to in the last 60 days will be going down.

E.g: Lets pretend it’s 7 days instead of 60.
On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday you reply to 1 message each day. Your score is at 100%. On Saturday you miss 1 message. Your score is 83%. You don’t get any messages on Sunday.

On Monday, you reply to 1 message. But your score doesn’t go up! Why? Because last monday doesn’t count anymore, so you’re still on 83%. On Tuesday, you don’t get any messages. You haven’t missed any more, but now your score is even lower! It’s now 80%, because LAST tuesday doesn’t count anymore. On Wednesday, you don’t get any new messages, and your score is now only 75%, because last Wednesday doesn’t count anymore.

So basically, your score is lowering because your successful replies have past the 60 day mark and aren’t boosting your score anymore, so having missed ANY messages in that last 60 day period will make your score go down until the number of messages you ARE responding to matches the rate at which they’re elapsing

4 Likes