Why my sale decreasing reguarley

supportadmns

Could be so many things but I think this is because of fiverr’s ranking algorithm. I believe fiverr is roulating gigs, the ones with the best conversions and highest rating will stick high in rankings.

I looked at your gigs and the first thing you need to do is adding video to all of them. This will boost your sales guaranteed. Remember, fiverr is very competitive, your competition are also having video’s…

@supportadmns -

My gig has been up for the past two weeks, and at first I was listed as Recommended, which definitely helps sales! I have noticed that gigs tend to be rotated in that category, giving everyone a fair chance at boosting their sales.

You can try to change your tags, gig description and add new pictures or videos. Do some trial and error experimenting. I’m sure you will be a level 2 seller in no time!

i have face that problem

this is my gig.

please some one says how to devlop my sales.

i am a new here.

I don’t know exactly what it is.

is fiverr give a chance for new comer.

my gig

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

• 4 weeks later...

Archived