Why my service is not selling?

muhammad_tanvir

Hi my name is MUHAMMAD TANVIR i’m new in this market place. <https://www.fiverr.com/muhammad_tanvir/remove-background-from-6-images> is one of my fiverr service. I think I have done all things that required for selling services. But it had been a long time but i have no order . Where is the problem? I did marketing for that too. But still result is zero . What can i do now? How can i sell my service?

Dear Muhammad:

I took a look at your “remove background from 20 images” gig. Here is the help you requested:

• Your log line:

I am a simple, honest, hard worker & learner.

*Your profile image:

Seems fine to me.

• Your profile text:

My name is Muhammad Tanvir. I am both a programmer and a designer. I love web design and User Interface (UI) design. I do creative and content writing. I work 8 hours daily.

I suggest that you beef this up. I’m sorry I don’t have specific suggestions. The goal for this profile is to make buyers like you. I don’t know why you mention that you work 8 hours daily. As a rule of thumb, it’s a good idea to spell out any acronyms the first time you use them.

• Gig Title: I will remove the background from 20 images

In my humble opinion (IMHO), this does not stand out. I suggest you look at similar gigs and brainstorm some keywords to make it pop.

• Gig Description:

Hello.

My name is Muhammad Tanvir. I have 2 years of experience on photoshop. I have patience and I like to learn something new.

This is more appropriate for your profile. This does nothing to convince the buyer to buy from you. I suggest that you hire a copy writer to write a compelling gig description for you. At the very least, look at similar gigs for ideas. You have 1200 characters available to you here; I suggest you use them.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Your video seems fine to me. If you could add video of yourself talking to the buyer, this could help you.

Gig Pictures: You have 3 images, and they look good, but the cropping of images 2 and 3 is awkward. I suggest you resize those two images so they fit better.

Your packages
Generally, Sellers offer more as you move up in price. I get that you’re offering from 20 to 50 to 100, but the descriptions are identical. I suggest you brainstorm some variety so it seems like the upgrades are more than just numbers.

Also, you offer revisions for the base package, but not for the upgrades. I understand why you’ve made this decision, but the buyer probably will not, and will wonder why they’re losing a benefit with the upgrade.

• Fiverr Academy

A good way to get initial sales is to ask friends and family, classmates, people who know you and like you, to buy gigs from you. Because your work is so visual, I suggest you post images to Twitter on a daily basis, with links to your Fiverr profile. The more people who see what you can do, the more clicks and views you will get on Fiverr. For example, Twitter has #MondayMotivation to #SundayFunday. If your work becomes known in those and similar categories, people will begin to seek you out on Fiverr.

Good luck,
Blaise

Click on your username when logged in into Fiverr, then click on “Selling” there you will see “Buyer Requests”. In the buyer request section you will see open jobs posted by buyers which you can apply for. Best of luck.

Archived