Why my some messages went into the spam box?

webthedeveloper

Fiverr sometime auto-marks sellers as spam because they probably did something that violated the TOS earlier or they said something that’s not allowed in their message to you.

Occasionally, there will be some messages that are actually not spam, and you can just unmark those and then respond. Thanks!

Fiverr sometime auto-marks sellers as spam because they probably did something that violated the TOS earlier or they said something that’s not allowed in their message to you.

Occasionally, there will be some messages that are actually not spam, and you can just unmark those and then respond. Thanks!

Yes. You are right. One of my friend face it.

I noticed it’s usually messages that violate ToS such as links to contact outside, etc. There are also times I noticed its coz the person who contacted copy pasted the exact several times (its common for buyers who are looking for a seller) and aren’t aware that their message may go to spam.

That’s great.

Thanks for being here

I noticed it’s usually messages that violate ToS such as links to contact outside, etc. There are also times I noticed its coz the person who contacted copy pasted the exact several times (its common for buyers who are looking for a seller) and aren’t aware that their message may go to spam.

Right.

Thanks for being here

Archived