Fiverr Community Forum

Why my some messages went into the spam box?

At the mobile app, when I checked the spam messages then it will show one or two conversations. Why?
Because of this, I posted my two clients.

2 Likes

Fiverr sometime auto-marks sellers as spam because they probably did something that violated the TOS earlier or they said something that’s not allowed in their message to you.

Occasionally, there will be some messages that are actually not spam, and you can just unmark those and then respond. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes. You are right. One of my friend face it.

1 Like

I noticed it’s usually messages that violate ToS such as links to contact outside, etc. There are also times I noticed its coz the person who contacted copy pasted the exact several times (its common for buyers who are looking for a seller) and aren’t aware that their message may go to spam.

1 Like

When something that violates the TOS, fiverr system automatically mark their message as spam and push the messages to spam folder. But that shouldn’t be affecting our response rate. That’s what the system says.

1 Like

That’s great.
Thanks for being here

Right.
Thanks for being here

That’s answer too much important and guides me a lot.
Thanks for being here

1 Like

Just so you know, you do not need to make a separate post to “thank” everyone for advice you find useful. The better way is to just click the HEART on their post so they know you appreciated what they had to say.

GG

1 Like

That’s also good to hear from you. I’ll exactly do the same as you said

1 Like