Fiverr Community Forum

WHY MY THIS GIG IS NOT APPEAR IN SEARCHING AND ALSO NO IMPRESSEN

• hey, what’s going on in this gig. October In 2019 , i have opened my fiverr account and those time,i was not working here. February In 2020, i started to working on fiverr. I made a gig about making 4k youtube intro and my gig was always appear in searching result on fiverr and also the impression was increasing every day. The click and views was also increasing day by day. With in a 2 months, i got 19 order in this gig and i completed all my orders and almost got 5 Star rating and good reviews from buyers. But It’s been five days since I couldn’t get any impressions and also no clicks, no views on this gig. Suddenly, no impressions and also no clicks, no views. Besides, i searched my this gig title on fiverr, but i could not find my gig on there. My other gig are no sell. But those gigs are appear in searching results. I though that there is a problem in my gig title, so i changed the gig title but also not appear in searching result and also no impressions, no clicks, no views on this gig. So plz help me to solve this problem

Facing same issue. If you have have found solution, kindly do share.