Why My Video Is Denied?

I try to upload my own video to my gig…

http://www.fiverr.com/kuntalghosh/150-app-facebook-vote-within-24-hours

But fiverr team denied it I don’t know why. Its my own video I am talking about my service. I captcure this video with my digital camera. Can anyone help me here why its not approving my video?

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to Fiverr FAQS.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: I also try my best to follow your all instraction :slight_smile:

Can I ask you one thing Personal?

They will usually tell you why they have denied it, try checking your e-mail.

Okay Thanks I will check it now…

Video duration must be over 10 seconds and up to 60 seconds.

50mb maximum size

Use only original videos made by you & ideally should have you in the video presenting your own gig. Or include samples of your work, editing effects etc. as long as the presentation remains personal and made by you

Video must say “Exclusively on fiverr.com” (voice over on screen text)

Do not use the same video for more than one gig

Video must be reasonable quality, voice or music must be clear and easy to understand

Promotion of third party services, websites or brands (in writing or narration) or providing direct means of communication will not be allowed

Offering a service for any price other than $5 is not allowed

Make sure your video and gig adheres with our Terms of Service

Videos related to self improvement, getting rich methods, black hat marketing and similar are not permitted at this time

Reply to @kuntalghosh:

MP4 seems to work best.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Thank You very much. I think this information will help me to approve video on gig.

kuntalghosh said: Can I ask you one thing Personal?

You can ask.

okay Sure.

If it wasn’t allowed to have a price other than $5, then they wouldn’t give you the option.

I think what you may mean to say is you’re not allowed to offer a service under $5.

You responded to a three-year-old forum topic. Please don’t do that. If you want to start a discussion, please start a new – recent – topic thread.

Voiceoverwork last seen Nov 18, '12 :hedgehog:

SBTB

Haha, didn’t see the post’s age. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!