Why new sellers fail?

Guest mawaz644

Guest mawaz644

I am a new fiverr seller and joined 1week ago .
I want to ask that why new seller fail on fiverr because I am new and I wantto avoid all of the activities that results failure.
Guide us how to get first knowledge please share you experience and tips to help me and all other newbie to save our time and effort.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why Newbies Fail on Fiverr

I have not been on fiverr for a long time but for the short time I have spent on this platform and from my own personal experience, I have come to figure out some of the reasons why some new sellers fail to achieve success here on fiverr. I hope...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 8 ❤

There are a couple of others on the subject but this one is most recent.

I can think of one reason for newbies who perfected their gig descriptions but still fail “lack of patience.” As sellers we all need a lot of it along with a little innovation as topping.

You can also check out this great post:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

So you are looking at Fiverr, and have many different goals with it in mind but it all comes down to ORDERS... you have read and read and read all that you can, but after everything, you are disappointed because you aren't where you want to be on...

Reading time: 24 mins ? Likes: 89 ❤

@mawaz644 Okay so now you have your first order, congratulations. Make sure that you over deliver and make your customer happy so that you earn your 5 star review. Then promote your gigs everywhere you can. According to Fiverr, promoted gigs are 3 times more likely to sell, and it is proven that social media marketing is certainly the best way to go about it. Find sellers on Fiverr who will promote your Gig, and hire the services of those with a great track record. Then, as jey242 says, be patient. It is one thing that I also try to make my buyers understand. The seed you saw today won’t become a tree overnight.

Guest mawaz644

Yeah I used all guidelines you all given me and delivered order the buyer give me 5 star rating and positive review and also he gived me $5 tip really got amazed

I think the number one issue that new sellers have is that they haven’t found the right niche to get buyers flowing in. There are so many services one could offer here on fiver but the trick is to figure out what you could offer that everyone needs and what makes you better than other people offering that same service.

Archived