Fiverr Community Forum

Why No order now a days

i am sending requests daily but no orders…really bad days

3 Likes

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above there are several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request.

3 Likes

Keep trying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First, you should send buyer request in effective manner. you should understand clearly what buyer want.
Second, you should offer them perfect matched ans to their request and offer them relevant service.
Third, don’t be disappointed, keep going.
Finally wish you to be a successful seller.

1 Like

Same here hope for the best …:unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Buyers Requests is not the main source of income for most sellers. She’d be better off working on her gigs. What good is BR when there are 10 to 20 people bidding on each request?

Even if you write a great message, it doesn’t matter, it might get overlooked.

If that wasn’t bad enough, I have a feeling that the number of sellers is growing faster than the number of buyers.

Personally, I don’t think we need more sellers, some categories are completely saturated.

Not to mention all the angry buyers over the $2 fees, even when they use their own balances to buy!

2 Likes

Keep patient You will be succeed

2 Likes

You send buyer requests properly i hope you will get oder… i am also getting oders in this wsy2

1 Like

It happens … suggest tailor your response and repeat the problem and show you are the best choice in providing the solution … that might give you a boost and higher chance. :grinning:

1 Like