Why no orders one month gone

zeeshan_8

It took me 45 days before I got my first order.

Also, I have moved your post to “Improve My Gig” where it belongs. Otherwise, since it is in the wrong category your post could be removed.

Ok no problem can i get customer from this blog or anyother etc

Ok no problem can i get customer from this blog or anyother etc

can i get customer from this blog

This is not a blog. It is a Forum. Most of the people who post here are sellers. You will not find buyers here. Mostly we discuss issues we are having with our gigs or customers. Sometimes we have fun and visit too.

can i get customer from this blog

This is not a blog. It is a Forum. Most of the people who post here are sellers. You will not find buyers here. Mostly we discuss issues we are having with our gigs or customers. Sometimes we have fun and visit too.

From Today any tips that you can give me so i get order fast plz check my gig tell me it is good or not?

From Today any tips that you can give me so i get order fast plz check my gig tell me it is good or not?

any tips that you can give me so i get order fast plz

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

Archived