Why non-native writers don't recieve orders?

resol_media

Sometimes the non-native ones don’t know how to write correctly. Your sentence in the title is a good example:

Why Non Native writer don’t recieve orders

I have always wondered why sellers who claim to be writers will capitalize words at random in sentences. It seems to be a universal trait of non-native writers.

Sometimes the non-native ones don’t know how to write correctly. Your sentence in the title is a good example:

Why Non Native writer don’t recieve orders

I have always wondered why sellers who claim to be writers will capitalize words at random in sentences. It seems to be a universal trait of non-native writers.

Please I need explanation on this answer.

If you’re going to be offering content writing services, stating that your English is fluent, then your profile and gig descriptions have to reflect this.

Sadly, yours don’t - you need to check for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Only then will buyers trust you enough to put their faith in your writing services.

Good luck! ☀️

If you’re going to be offering content writing services, stating that your English is fluent, then your profile and gig descriptions have to reflect this.

Sadly, yours don’t - you need to check for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Only then will buyers trust you enough to put their faith in your writing services.

Good luck! ☀️

Waoh. I’m learning.Thanks a lot.

Dear Rasol,

I am a not-native writer and have received some 90 orders in a short span of about three and a half month.

I do agree we non-native speakers have to work harder comparatively but saying that we don’t get orders is not correct.

Keep applying for buyer requests in a professional manner and explain them why/how your services are going to deliver them what they want and I am sure your sales are going to increase.

Regards,
Younas

Dear Rasol,

I am a not-native writer and have received some 90 orders in a short span of about three and a half month.

I do agree we non-native speakers have to work harder comparatively but saying that we don’t get orders is not correct.

Keep applying for buyer requests in a professional manner and explain them why/how your services are going to deliver them what they want and I am sure your sales are going to increase.

Regards,

Younas

Thanks.I appreciate these words of encouragement

It is surprising the one review your content writing gig has is from another Nigerian content writer.

Well,I may not agree with you here. Not all Nigerians are under-exposed.Professionalism isn’t about where you come from,it’s all about constant practice and improvements.

I think clients are more interested in quality work. I make mistakes too but I am quick to correct them when a client points them out. It’s natural to find it hard to write in English if it’s not your first language. However, you can still learn and improve over time. Reading good blogs and books is a great way of improving your spoken and written English.

Dear Rasol,

Regards,

Younas

I’m glad you think this way. When I was signing up to Fiverr (April), I was advised by my “expert” friends to change my IP (to either US or UK) so that it reflects native instead. Note that I had been offering my services to clients outside of Fiverr ever before, so I know my writing is good.

Long story short, I didn’t budge to their pieces of advice and instead, opted to go with my true identity. I won’t say it has been easy, but I worked so hard, I got mainly 5 star reviews and reached my second level in the second month.

Again, it hasn’t been as easy, but I’m glad I’m doing something to rep my country in good light, especially with all the negativity going around. So, yes, some of us non-natives are good with our English.

I’m glad you think this way. When I was signing up to Fiverr (April), I was advised by my “expert” friends to change my IP (to either US or UK) so that it reflects native instead. Note that I had been offering my services to clients outside of Fiverr ever before, so I know my writing is good.

Long story short, I didn’t budge to their pieces of advice and instead, opted to go with my true identity. I won’t say it has been easy, but I worked so hard, I got mainly 5 star reviews and reached my second level in the second month.

Again, it hasn’t been as easy, but I’m glad I’m doing something to rep my country in good light, especially with all the negativity going around. So, yes, some of us non-natives are good with our English.

Bravo, Chris. I wanted to give you 10 💜 for that comment.

No one ever said life was easy or fair. It’s so hard not to cave into peer pressure and go with the flow.

I am looking forward to seeing you reach the top.

canstockphoto38309149.jpg.2e4282297c785da5b5b5156ce9faf1f1.jpg

I work with a lot of article writers and wouldn’t dream of selecting a writer based on their country of origin. The best writers I currently work with all speak English as a second language and are exceptionally skilled at what they do.

If you’re offering writing services in English, you need to be able to write at a native/fluent level, it doesn’t matter where you come from.

I work with a lot of article writers and wouldn’t dream of selecting a writer based on their country of origin. The best writers I currently work with all speak English as a second language and are exceptionally skilled at what they do.

If you’re offering writing services in English, you need to be able to write at a native/fluent level, it doesn’t matter where you come from.

Thank you! You have explained well.

Well,I may not agree with you here. Not all Nigerians are under-exposed.Professionalism isn’t about where you come from,it’s all about constant practice and improvements.

What she actually means is that it is a bit phony (to say the least) to see a review on one of your gigs given by somebody who offers the same service. It screams ‘phony’ all over the marketplace.

I didn’t budge to their pieces of advice and instead

Excellent decision! You will notice the advantages of it.

Glad to know Chris.

Keep the good work up

Archived