Why not able to getting first order?

graphicsanddzn

Experienced top sellers please help new users to get started and get the first order. I myself not able to get first order in almost 2 days. How much wait i needed. i have also sent more than 14 offers to buyers.

Continuing the discussion from 💡 Guide: Get your First Order:

How much wait i needed.

If the only thing you do is waiting, then you might never get an order. There were people who waited and got an order after 7 months or even 3 years, while some never got an order, because waiting is not an option.

Fiverr doesn’t guarantee you any orders/sales, and instead expects You to do something to get clients.

Show Fiverr that you’re a #doer, so what did you do to get orders?

If you want to know how to get sales, » Read the UpYour posts « written by one of the Forum Moderators

On 10/27/2017 at 10:36 AM, woofy31 said:

If the only thing you do is waiting, then you might never get an order. There were people who waited and got an order after 7 months or even 3 years, while some never got an order, because waiting is not an option.

Fiverr doesn’t guarantee you any orders/sales, and instead expects You to do something to get clients.

Show Fiverr that you’re a #doer, so what did you do to get orders?

If you want to know how to get sales, » Read the UpYour posts « written by one of the Forum Moderators

You are right @woofy31 i am improving day by day, step by step. Today is my 3rd day i joined fiverr on 25 oct 2017. I am hopefull that i will get orders from buyers soon. i am also getting much help from podcast and forum of fiverr. I am really glad there are good and top seller like you ho help peoples like me new seller. this is very good thing i find here.

I think i need improvement in my gigs. and need to add more than one gigs.

• 8 months later...

Archived