Why Not Fiverr Add More Category like sports releated

bettingtips1

@bettingtips1 Depending on what tools you offer to advise buyers, I could see some betting advice gigs going in Data Analysis & Reports. Otherwise it seems to me you have great options in Fun and Lifestyle that are probably better than Marketing/Other.

Gaming would be a good choice since the betting industry fits pretty well in Gaming. Many gigs there are video game related, but not nearly all of them. There are already quite a few gigs related to gambling in that section. There are Poker gigs, Blackjack gigs and I think I’ve seen Horse Racing Tips there. Online Lessons could be another useful category if you can write your gig descriptions to work that way. I doubt Fiverr would create a Sports category because I think it might be too narrow. Personally, I’d go with the Gaming category but new gigs are a gamble anywhere. 😉 (Sorry for the joke, I could not resist.)

Online lessons and Gaming categories already exists in -

More > Fun & Lifestyle 🙂

@bettingtips1, I had also seen some Sports Betting Tips gig in the "Gaming" category and they are selling there, so why not try that out...

@taverr Now, why didn’t I think to suggest that? 😉

Edit: Don’t remove yours, you gave added info on finding the categories. I was just teasing you. 🙂

Archived