Why not get new order

designermas

I have 1 year experience in professional graphic designers,
I am an experienced Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator brochure design, logo design, business card, e-mail signature, background removal,
Masking and necessary tasks, social cover photos, CD levels, PDF changes, etc. 100% quality
I do not get any order help me

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, keep in mind that the services you are offering are EXTREMELY competitive here on Fiverr. Just because you may be skilled in graphic design work, does not guarantee you any sales. You still have to compete with the many other sellers that are offering the same exact services that you offer. Sellers that find ways to stand out from the crowd are usually the sellers that find the most success.

Stand out. Find a way to be different, and to present your skills in a new and unique way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you expect us to help you “get orders”? That is not our responsibility. YOU are going to need to take action to earn your orders by marketing and promoting your gig(s), and creating eye-catching gigs with great descriptions and captivating images.

I ask this question from time to time, but what do you mean by "please help?"
It’s perfectly fine to ask for help, but just saying “help” sounds like you are begging, and not
willing to put in the time/effort to fix the problem.

I hope you are aware that not getting orders for 2 days is not unusual,it happens all the time. Not trying to scare you, but one time I had no orders for 2 weeks. It happens.
I guess me saying "come on, it’s ONLY 2 days, what’s the big deal, relax! " is not going to make you feel better, but other than tweaking/advertising and promoting your gig, I don’t think there’s much you can do about the situation.
But again, It’s only 2 days, no need to panic, relax and think about what you can/should do 🙏

How do you expect us to help you “get orders”? That is not our responsibility. YOU are going to need to take action to earn your orders by marketing and promoting your gig(s), and creating eye-catching gigs with great descriptions and captivating images.

I expect you to get me orders by offering the following gigs:

“I will convert my social media to a living shrine of your likeness for five dollars.”

“I will walk around a metro area delivering the news about your amazing work for five dollars.”

“I will totally cold call businesses for you…no for real… seriously, I’m not in feety pajamas watching Mattock reruns, eating cookies… for five dollars.”

I expect you to get me orders by offering the following gigs:

“I will convert my social media to a living shrine of your likeness for five dollars.”

“I will walk around a metro area delivering the news about your amazing work for five dollars.”

“I will totally cold call businesses for you…no for real… seriously, I’m not in feety pajamas watching Mattock reruns, eating cookies… for five dollars.”

I had to jump in…I think you meant Matlock and not Mattock…

I used to watch the reruns a lot back in college!!

…sorry, that’s it, OK, sorry to bug you, just wanted to let that out!! 😅

Archived