Why not getting orders in januray?

marwakhan987

Many seller facing this problem in January… So, Don’t worry for that… You can share your gig on social media and you can ask your old buyers, is they have need to modify their services. If you can impressed them, you can get some orders.

can you explain why this happens because i need to boost it in this month until febraury come. ?

In December-January The buyers are in vacation mode. That’s why it happened. Don’t worry In February you will get order soon. Keep you patient.

In December-January The buyers are in vacation mode

For me January is always a great month because people come to new year with their NY resolutions and start a year always strong.

can you explain why this happens

nobody can tell you why it happens, there are so many factors in play, your niche, your work, what you are doing to get clients, how you approaching it etc etc.

For me January is always a great month because people come to new year with their NY resolutions and start a year always strong.

nobody can tell you why it happens, there are so many factors in play, your niche, your work, what you are doing to get clients, how you approaching it etc etc.

I think she will have more clients in February; she is doing websites…

People are probably in “planning mode” now, so some gigs like planning / graphics might see an increase, a precursor to creating websites? (Just my guess)

People are probably in “planning mode” now, so some gigs like planning / graphics might see an increase, a precursor to creating websites? (Just my guess)

I can tell you for a fact that it’s not true 😉

I don’t do websites but I still get a lot of requests for web design. It’s not just “January” thing, people who sell, can sell their services throughout the year.

I don’t do websites but I still get a lot of requests for web design. It’s not just “January” thing, people who sell, can sell their services throughout the year.

yeah maria i can tell you that i didn’t do anything wrong , im working properly for every client and do the same what they want but what i got from not getting orders in january is that people are in vacations and from december to january so thats why many people complaint about not getting orders in january usually …

well maria i want to get more comments on why the orders suddenly stop in january thank you for the opinion it will help me in the future 😀

yeah your right (just a guess too ) im getting comments that i will get more orders in february …, i s that true?

well maria i want to get more comments on why the orders suddenly stop in january thank you for the opinion it will help me in the future 😀

well maria i want to get more comments on why the orders suddenly stop in january

It’s not a January, or Christmas or a blue moon thing 😉 orders can stop anytime of a year if algorithm is not showing you to clients anymore.

And of course your order can stop anytime if you don’t do anything to attract clients and only relying on fiverr algorithm to show you in searches. That is not a scalable business and you can loose your income anytime if algorithm suddenly rotated you.

is that people are in vacations and from december to january

Do you really think people take 2 months vacations?

if you have someone who wanna make wordpress website so i am a professionl website designer you can refer me to those clients as well 😃

if you have someone who wanna make wordpress website so i am a professionl website designer you can refer me to those clients as well 😃

you can refer me to those clients

No, I can not. That’s not how it works. I wouldn’t put my reputation on the line sending my clients to sellers that I never worked with.

well maria i want to get more comments on why the orders suddenly stop in january

It’s not a January, or Christmas or a blue moon thing 😉 orders can stop anytime of a year if algorithm is not showing you to clients anymore.

And of course your order can stop anytime if you don’t do anything to attract clients and only relying on fiverr algorithm to show you in searches. That is not a scalable business and you can loose your income anytime if algorithm suddenly rotated you.

ahan i think they take vacations from 25 december to throughout january 😃

actually the fact that you are getting orders that you are working since 4 years and you have make your clients extremely happy so thats why they come to work with you in tough times even

😃

so i was talking to get clients for website designer 😃

That’s still the same answer 😉

How I can send my clients (for web design or not) to someone whom I never worked with and don’t know what quality of work they provide and how professional they are and what level of customer service they provide? I wouldn’t risk my reputation with that.

actually the fact that you are getting orders that you are working since 4 years and you have make your clients extremely happy so thats why they come to work with you in tough times even

and so i am make my clients extremely please with my quality work thats why in the first month i got many orders 😃

and so i am make my clients extremely please with my quality work thats why in the first month i got many orders 😃

As much as I love to agree… because I am a new seller as well and hope that these “silent periods” are temporary, @mariashtelle1 made much more sense.

It takes time, I believe it’s just the algorithm “rotating” thing.

Many seller facing this problem in January… So, Don’t worry for that… You can share your gig on social media and you can ask your old buyers, is they have need to modify their services. If you can impressed them, you can get some orders.

Do NOT recommend that she reach out to her “old buyers” to see if they need anything. That can be considered spam, and will get her account a warning or worse, banned. Once you deliver an order, let the buyer contact YOU if they need to, not the other way around.

Since you recently joined Fiverr, what likely is occurring is, when you listed your Gig, it got a boost being new, and now that period is over - so, your Gig is probably not getting the same exposure as it did when new. It has nothing to do with people vacationing through January.

GG

I also have earned a lot in December but in January it is not as good as December my gigs are down for a few weeks and I even not have made any changes in them hoping that everything will get fine by the evolution’s time which is 15th of January. Also, there could be a factor of your average selling price.

I also have earned a lot in December but in January it is not as good as December my gigs are down for a few weeks and I even not have made any changes in them hoping that everything will get fine by the evolution’s time which is 15th of January. Also, there could be a factor of your average selling price.

Is average selling price important (to the algorithm)? mine is $10-14, it might be $30 for me… by the end of this month.

Archived