Why not getting orders?

roshantotakhil

Hey guys, I’d really appreciate some feedback.
I’m freelance graphic designer and I’ve recently been trying to drum up more leads for
My business.
I’ve just set up a gig on fiverr, and since nothing is really happening I was hoping I
Could get some feedback from this community.
Here’s the gig: https://www.fiverr.com/roshantotakhil/remove-background-5-images-with-8-hours
Any ideas why it’s not converting? Any help is appreciated.

It doesn’t look bad to me but I am not a graphic designer and so someone who is more expert in this field might be able to help you more. However, I am sure that you realise that there are some errors in your English. If this matters to you I would happily do you a favour and edit the English for you. Let me know if you would like me to. I guess it could help a little. 🙂

It doesn’t look bad to me but I am not a graphic designer and so someone who is more expert in this field might be able to help you more. However, I am sure that you realise that there are some errors in your English. If this matters to you I would happily do you a favour and edit the English for you. Let me know if you would like me to. I guess it could help a little. 🙂

Thank you rosebarlow i really appreciate if you can help me with those English errors.

so how can i get to you to fix those errors?

1: Create a unique gig:
Look and search for top gigs related to your niche. And then make some unique gigs with the best description in your own way.

2: Select attractive images for your gigs:
Finding and creating a great image for a gig is very important. a good image can make your gig look outstanding and standout from others. and a bad image can drop your gig’s performance. so it’s best to choose or create a good looking image for the gig.
Also if anyone interested in creating a custom and attractive image for the gig, then use canva
it’s very easy to create a good and professional looking image for the gig.

3: Keep sending buyer request in regular basis:
Buyer request play most important role in your success. Keep sending 10 requests per day and you will start getting orders in a week or so. If you are lucky enough then you can get even next day after you publish your gig.
here are some more tips for sending buyer requests:
Don’t spam this section with your own ads, as this will have a poor impression on buyers and no one would like to order even a single gig from you.

Don’t ask to buy your gigs in the inbox section of buyers.
Prove the worth and value of your gigs through quality work and hard work.
Write About You
Your Experience
How to Complete your Job
Past Projects
I hope that these tips will help new sellers here.
Thanks.

Archived