Why not recieved order

sandew123

last month came minimum 12 orders for a day. Now no minimum 1

I complained to fiverr customer but no solution

It’s happend to many seller too…,

It’s because fiverr change their search algorithm.

Perhaps we should active doing promotion outside fiverr even though our impression is high?

No offense, but I think you should work on your English skills so you don’t scare away potential customers. Your profile description is “I need always satisfied my clients”. There are two-year-olds that talk better than this.

And a second thing would be that maybe now it is the time to stop expecting on Fiverr to bring you clients, and to start doing some promotion yourself? Maybe submit some buyer’s request? Create more gigs? Do active promotion outside Fiverr?

I mean anything is better than sitting around and waiting for Fiverr to bring you clients. 👍

No offense, but I think you should work on your English skills so you don’t scare away potential customers. Your profile description is “I need always satisfied my clients”. There are two-year-olds that talk better than this.

And a second thing would be that maybe now it is the time to stop expecting on Fiverr to bring you clients, and to start doing some promotion yourself? Maybe submit some buyer’s request? Create more gigs? Do active promotion outside Fiverr?

I mean anything is better than sitting around and waiting for Fiverr to bring you clients. 👍

I know. But I did not change gig description. Received minimum 12 orders for a one day at last 3 months. After I didn’t change description.

Archived