Why order completion rate is decreasing day by day?

freelancermanna

I have successfully completed 9 orders. 10th order I have cancelled myself last month becuse buyer want more and more. In that time order completion rate showed 83%. After 1 week it decreasing 79% than 75% than 70% now showing 50% though I never get any order from buyer and cancel. But it is decresing every week. Please inform me why every week decrease the order completion rate without any order or cancel?

Hello, if you search for “completion rate” you will find a lot of explanations and what to do.

sarahdesigns671 explained it. Check for other posts to get the whole idea as well, Good luck.

My order completion rate is dropping without no reason. I had 1 order cancelled and that happened due to the buyer could not explain what he wanted. Upon cancellation, the rate dropped from 100% to 92% and after that I didn’t get any order cancelled but my order completion rate is dropping and have reached to 83%. I am trying to contact support but I didn’t find a catagory for this issue in the drop down list. Can somebody tell me what is happening and how can I stop this? Thanks!

Order completion rate shows order delivered and cancellations ratio within 60 days period. You said you completed 9 order out of 10, But I guess your first two orders are not covered in 60 days. So it counts 1 order cancelation out of 8. You have to complete more orders to increase your completion rate or after 60 days from cancelling order date, it will automatically increase your completion rate to 100%.

Order completion rate shows order delivered and cancellations ratio within 60 days period. You said you completed 9 order out of 10, But I guess your first two orders are not covered in 60 days. So it counts 1 order cancelation out of 8. You have to complete more orders to increase your completion rate or after 60 days from cancelling order date, it will automatically increase your completion rate to 100%.

Thanks @designloop for your kind information…

I have successfully completed 9 orders. 10th order I have cancelled myself last month becuse buyer want more and more. In that time order completion rate showed 83%. After 1 week it decreasing 79% than 75% than 70% now showing 50% though I never get any order from buyer and cancel. But it is decresing every week. Please inform me why every week decrease the order completion rate without any order or cancel?

The quick answer: Your statistics for reply rates etc ONLY count the last 60 days.

If you missed 3 messages 59 days ago, then didn’t miss ANY, on day 61 your response rate will go up because those old missing responses aren’t counting anymore (even if you aren’t getting any new messages to respond to)

Similarly, if you responded to 10 messages every day for a week 59 days ago, then missed a message a week later and didn’t get any new messages, your response rate will go down every day because those old messages you did reply to are no longer being counted, so ever day that passes the percentage of messages you responded to in the last 60 days will be going down.

E.g: Lets pretend it’s 7 days instead of 60.

On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday you reply to 1 message each day. Your score is at 100%. On Saturday you miss 1 message. Your score is 83%. You don’t get any messages on Sunday.

On Monday, you reply to 1 message. But your score doesn’t go up! Why? Because last monday doesn’t count anymore, so you’re still on 83%. On Tuesday, you don’t get any messages. You haven’t missed any more, but now your score is even lower! It’s now 80%, because LAST tuesday doesn’t count anymore. On Wednesday, you don’t get any new messages, and your score is now only 75%, because last Wednesday doesn’t count anymore.

So basically, your score is lowering because your successful replies have past the 60 day mark and aren’t boosting your score anymore, so having missed ANY messages in that last 60 day period will make your score go down until the number of messages you ARE responding to matches the rate at which they’re elapsing

This also applies for order completion and any other stat

Hello, if you search for “completion rate” you will find a lot of explanations and what to do.

sarahdesigns671 explained it. Check for other posts to get the whole idea as well, Good luck.

My order completion rate is dropping without no reason. I had 1 order cancelled and that happened due to the buyer could not explain what he wanted. Upon cancellation, the rate dropped from 100% to 92% and after that I didn’t get any order cancelled but my order completion rate is dropping and have reached to 83%. I am trying to contact support but I didn’t find a catagory for this issue in the drop down list. Can somebody tell me what is happening and how can I stop this? Thanks!

Thank you I will check that.

• 1 year later...

I have two cancelled order in past 60 days. Now, my completions rate is 75% . I have completed 5 orders in past 60 days.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:54 AM, sshublaq said:

But one order cancellation date is 28 sep. So, on 28 nov, can it will be increased my completion rate. If yes, than how much it will increase from 75?

On 1/19/2020 at 9:32 AM, freelancermanna said:

It has benn calculating last 90 days working period

• 1 month later...

Archived