Fiverr Forum

Why professional logo design does not cost $5.00

logo design in today’s world is totally under rated. People do not understand how important a good logo is and how valuable it is to their business and this is why I am going to outline some very important facts telling you exactly why logo design should not cost $5 and why your logo is not something you should take lightly.

In broad terms, I will do this by comparing “cheap logo design” to “professional logo design” and I will outline the reasons why professional logo designers do not charge such low fees and why you should invest in a professional logo design.

Why are they so different? As outlined in the logo design process of top graphic designers, professional logo designers have an actual design process that involves research, sketching, conceptualising, and reflection and this is why they do not charge $5.00.

The design process of a professional logo designer usually consists of:

The Design Brief: They conduct a questionnaire or interview with the client to get the design brief.

Research: They conduct research focused on the industry itself, on its history, and on its competitors.

Reference: They conduct research into logo designs that have been successful and current styles and trends that are related to the design brief.

Sketching & Conceptualising: They develop the logo design concept(s) around the brief and research. They use creativity and know how to design a logo.

Reflection: They take breaks throughout their design process. This lets their ideas mature and lets them get renewed enthusiasm and receive feedback.

Presentation: They then choose whether to present only a select few logos to the client or a whole collection.

Celebration: They then drink beer or eat chocolate or sleep or start on next logo design. Or a combination.

Do you believe doing all of that costs $5.00?

Copying and pasting without crediting is not a good practice. So is the sample image in your portfolio. :-?

https://www.fiverr.com/itechlogodesign/enhance-your-company-logo-design

lol im not sure why do i still reading posts like this one :smiley:

Agree with you. But most new sellers do copy pasting of artworks .Imagine yourself as a buyer and see how things look like. The people who orders logo design, not all of them are rich or landlord. Some have a really small business in a small town. So they just need a small identity to express their business. Do you think that they would like to spend $1000 on logo design.
By the way, some sellers are from the countries in which people do business without logos. So $5 is okay for them in their local currency.

Checked one of your gig descriptions…

“Why This Gig?
USA Based Top Rated Seller
Proven Track Record with over 17000 Positive Feedbacks”

What?? Doesn’t your profile say you’re from Pakistan? And your gig only has 2 reviews… plus your profile only has 6 reviews overall. I guess you lack 16,994 more positive feedbacks?

A lot of artists don’t understand capitalism and the free market. Things cost what buyers are willing to pay for. Furthermore, there’s plenty of QUALITY work being done for $5. There’s also a lot of professional logos that look like garbage.

As for the design process, those rules apply at brick and mortar design firms. On Fiverr there’s little time for research, you brainstorm one or more ideas, quickly, and then you execute them. If you get it right, the buyer won’t demand a revision. If he demands a revision, then you can either refund the order or revise it.

Frankly, I think you wrote this blog to get attention to your gigs.

Reply to @ahmed5050: Please stop putting self promotional links here. Consider reading fiverr’s terms of services and forum rules again.

Reply to @theratypist: ROFL I’m pretty sure he had copied a top seller’s description.

Reply to @skydesigner: His Description is totally copied from TOP RATED SELLER bro :confused: Fiverr Need to Remove This type of Peoples :confused:

Reply to @theratypist: ROFL :smiley: . Surely he had copied a top seller’s description