Why sellers become buyers every day?

shahriar_shakil

Every day I saw lots of buyer requests but all of them are the seller. Some of the graphics designer & web developer also but they are looking for a website with just $5. Sometimes some of them are strictly said this is a long term opportunity if any offer goes above our price he will be blocked and report on Fiverr? My question is why they are doing this? Are they real buyers or spammers? My opinion is Fiverr should take action about this scenario. The entire market was destroyed by this kind of job proposal. I’m confused now and can’t think is he a real buyer or not. What’s your opinion?

It’s a free market! They can ask whatever they feel they’re entitled to as long as it abides to Fiverr’s terms of service…it’s, however, your choice to chose whether or not apply for those requests.

Asking Fiverr to “take action” doesn’t make a lot of sense to me as nothing is being forced on you or anyone else.

Just as an example the same seller of which screenshot you posted reached out for me this morning with this exact same request and I simply said: No, thank you, and blocked him.

It’s a mild annoyance at most

If you support this kind of spamming just ignore. Fiverr must take action after these kinds of supporters are available here.

Guest badhon290

It’s like outsource When a buyer got busy or get lot’s of order they do this…and sometimes they can’t do something hard
then they find people to do
for keep good fiverr stats as well

If you support this kind of spamming just ignore. Fiverr must take action after these kinds of supporters are available here.

There are sellers when they get many orders at once, they will find any skilled people to outsource the job. That does not mean that they do not have skill to complete the job.

Archived