Why sellers post on buyer request i got it

Actually i thought that new sellers think that POST REQUEST mean that they are posting for getting orders but they don’t actually know it This is the first reason. Second one: to see how other post praposal to buyers for getting order.
If anyone feel same thums up for this. If not please give your review.
:slight_smile::dark_sunglasses::spider:

I ddnt know abt this i am new in fiverr

@jonbaas what do you think?

@nikavoice what do you think?

@misscrystal what do you think?

@uxreview what do you think?

I think there is a small % of users who don’t know what “Buyer requests” means. I briefly discussed it a while back here

However, I think most of these are from sellers who wish to spam their services hoping that someone will contact them.

But i think fiverr should do something with and one more thing. That i will mention soon.

We have been asking for this feature and nothing has happened yet

I am already poll for it. Hope in future we have a good time. Actually it’s a good time.

Well, as for me I don’t think so.

I think those new sellers who post request there are ignorant of what that section means due to their quest for orders.

Instead of reading through before moving into action, they just jump into wrong conclusions, thinking they can just do what they like on the platform.

See UX post! :bird:

I have seen it but what personally you think if ux doesn’t replied first.

This is the reply referred to:

I suppose their :brain:s are compacted with rocks; the logical reasoning for posting in BR is just silly. Better? :smiley:

Exam!!!
Leave it. I think their lust for money made them to do this.

Exam!!! Exams!!! Oh My brain you are so cute.
Leave it. I think their lust for money made them to do this.

Are you flirting with me? Um, shouldn’t you be thinking about your exam?

Hmmmmm… :slight_smile:️ after 10 hrs of regular study. I just get madd…

Hmmmmm… :slight_smile:️ after 10 hrs of regular study. I just get madd… I have no friends.
:cry: