Why should you buy your friends gig?

ashraful_sajal

I am a newbie . but what i find is buying is good for your seo on fiverr. when i have only 12 dollar in my fiverr account .I buy my friends gig so that his seo is going up . now he also buying my gig for his work . It is quiet helpful for fiverr business.

Admin Note: You appear to be talking about multiple purchases and purchases between sellers which means your suggestion would probably be considered a violation of the Terms of Service. When you buy gigs from each other it becomes a review exchange which is a definite violation. Given that, it cannot be considered a Tip for Sellers and will be moved to Conversations.

I think the OP is clarifying here that if you need a certain task performed anyway, he thinks it’s a good idea to support a business a friend of yours runs. Bear in mind that the platform being used is making its cut just as it would otherwise.

If it’s akin to eating at a restaurant one’s friend owns whilst paying them what anyone else would, is there an ethical issue with that?

Guest printscharmiing

A few fake reviews or orders won’t get you too far. I’m new too and still waiting on my first order. I’d much rather trust my work and not engage in any such activity.

Don’t.

This is your question:
I buy my friends gig so that his seo is going up . now he also buying my gig for his work .

This is not allowed. There is no way to make it ok. You can get your account banned.
We all know what you mean. No matter how you try to make it ok it is not ok.

People can see what you are doing. Just do good work. Obey the rules. Period.

If you people would put the same energy into actually doing decent business as you put into thinking about how to do deceptive stuff, you probably would get on the right path to success.

(I wish Fiverr would come up with a kind of a menu where sellers and buyers can check regions they don’t want to do business with. But this is probably just me.)

Archived