Why so few websites' forums are like the Fiver's one?

polglishkontakt

I have to say that I am blown away by the functionalities this forum offers - tier levels, stats on views, likes, and replies in a clearly visible manner, a line showing what new posts have been added since the last visit, avatars of individuals replying visible…those are ALL great ideas and I wonder why there are so few forums like this? It is more than enjoyable to use to say at least! 🙂

This forum is based on the Discourse platform and they offer some wonderful forum features. Discourse can be expensive when it has all the featured added and it’s well-hosted, so perhaps some sites don’t need all the extra goodies. They are pretty cool, though, aren’t they? Fiverr used to run the forum on a plain plugin and it was difficult to manage, so now we are lucky to have Discourse. Glad you like it and welcome!

This forum is based on the Discourse platform and they offer some wonderful forum features. Discourse can be expensive when it has all the featured added and it’s well-hosted, so perhaps some sites don’t need all the extra goodies. They are pretty cool, though, aren’t they? Fiverr used to run the forum on a plain plugin and it was difficult to manage, so now we are lucky to have Discourse. Glad you like it and welcome!

Yeah, I am more than satisfied with the way the forum is managed and with the options it offers 🙂

Thank you for the info, no I know what Discourse is! 😃

Archived