Why sometimes Fiverr gigs are not visible on search?

starlight7523

i have done 1,008 projects in fiverr. my buyer review feedback is 5 star, on time delivery rate 99%, response rate 99% and order completion rate is 99%. why i found myself on last page on search?

Yes I found them there just now. Have you had a lot of changes to your gigs lately? Have you had any recent cancellations? Or is your rate of cancellations high?

yes… i have changed lot of things of my gigs due to achieve TRS level. also i had a order cancellation last week.

Is it something new that your gigs are on the last page? How many times have you changed them and how recently?

Was the cancellation done by customer support or by mutual cancellation? Or was it a paypal chargeback?

Is it something new that your gigs are on the last page? How many times have you changed them and how recently?

Was the cancellation done by customer support or by mutual cancellation? Or was it a paypal chargeback?

1.Was the cancellation done by customer support or by mutual cancellation? Or was it a paypal chargeback?

2.Have you had a problem recently with any buyer?

1. What kind of changes? To the descriptions? images? prices? all three things?

I have noticed that more than one change in a week can set it back, as can a cancellation. So to have both recently, that would probably trigger the gigs to be set on the last page.

I don’t know why the algorithm is like this but hopefully it’s temporary. I don’t know how often the gigs get re indexed by the algorithm.

I have noticed that more than one change in a week can set it back, as can a cancellation. So to have both recently, that would probably trigger the gigs to be set on the last page.

I don’t know why the algorithm is like this but hopefully it’s temporary. I don’t know how often the gigs get re indexed by the algorithm.

how long does it take to return my earlier search position?

my total cancellation number is 104 and 80 % of those done by paypal charge back

my total cancellation number is 104

i did all 3 kind of changes

These two things will definitely cause you temporary search issues. They may take you out of search for a few days to a week or they may just put you low in search. In your case it sounds like they put you at the bottom which is good news, because at least you can be found. If your titles have keywords in them that buyers are likely to search for they will still find you. Specific keywords can be better than generic. (I show up better for words like “animal” than for just “article.”)

how long does it take to return my earlier search position?

There is no answer to this. Fiverr does not guarantee that you will show up in search at all. They do promise that sellers who show up in search will usually see their gigs move around and not stay in the same place. Some sellers do not ever show up at the top and some do on and off.

There isn’t anything you can do to influence whether you will be at the top or at your previous ranking. You can only focus on showing up somewhere in the search which is already happening for you. The private Fiverr algorithm will determine where you show up from day to day and week to week.

Archived