Why spam? Any guidance

tcmills83

literally everything I post criticizing at function gets marked aspam!! Unbelievable!

Are you meaning on the forum?

Often posts which include gig/profile/other links anywhere other than ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ get marked as being spam - I haven’t seen any of your previous posts so don’t know if that’s the case or not.

Apologies if you’re not talking about the forum. ☀️

Are you meaning on the forum?

Often posts which include gig/profile/other links anywhere other than ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ get marked as being spam - I haven’t seen any of your previous posts so don’t know if that’s the case or not.

Apologies if you’re not talking about the forum. ☀️

I put up a post as I am unable to withdraw everytime I try to, just seeing if anyone else had experienced this problem and also the lack of support from customer service. I just received a warning on my account about spamming customer support and my previous post on here was marked as spam!

I put up a post as I am unable to withdraw everytime I try to, just seeing if anyone else had experienced this problem and also the lack of support from customer service. I just received a warning on my account about spamming customer support and my previous post on here was marked as spam!

Customer support and the forum are two different things, so it must just be an unfortunate coincidence.

Why not try posting about your payment withdrawal problem again? 🙂

Added - no need to repost - here it is:

Literally, every single time I’ve tried to withdraw for about the past 10 times - the options to withdraw are all greyed out leaving me unable to withdraw, stating that there is a withdrawal in process! I’ve contacted Fiverr customer support, and ended up getting a warning for doing so as a glitch meant the message was sent a huge number of times. Obviously the Fiverr system has glitches as shown by the fact that I am unable to withdraw everytime! It’s so unreasonable that the only replies recei…

Archived