Why the buyer doesn't reply?

anon83270817

Hey all, I have a question that I have been thinking to post any experienced fiverr freelancers community. Buyers message me with explaining his needs.
Most of the time I couldn’t reply in time specially I reply them about two or three hours later when the buyer is not online.
After giving reply to any buyer, I don’t get any message from them and I think they are not anymore time in fiverr. So what’s reason of this problem?

Hey all, I have a question that I have been thinking to post any experienced fiverr freelancers community. Buyers message me with explaining his needs.

Most of the time I couldn’t reply in time specially I reply them about two or three hours later when the buyer is not online.

After giving reply to any buyer, I don’t get any message from them and I think they are not anymore time in fiverr. So what’s reason of this problem?

There are several possible reasons why this might be happening.

1. The buyer may not have been impressed by your reply. This might have made them reconsider their decision of purchasing from you.

2. In the meanwhile, the buyer might have found a seller that better matches their project/needs (than you do).

3. The buyer might have decided not to purchase on Fiverr (for whatever reason).

4. The buyer might have gotten miffed at not receiving a prompt enough reply from you.

There is no knowing which among the above-mentioned reasons was the reason why your prospective buyer chose not to purchase from you. It could be any one of the above-mentioned reasons. :man_shrugging:

There is no point in beating yourself up for not having responded any quicker. If reason #4 was why the buyer chose not to purchase from you, you are better off not working with them as such buyers do not really value your skills and expertise and are more often than not annoying/difficult to work with.

I hope that you soon find buyers who are willing to purchase from you.

Good luck! ☀️

It’s one of the downsides of being an online entity, a sort of immaterial thing; expendable.

They won’t leave me alone
There’s things they all wanna know
I’m paranoid of all the people I meet
Why are they talking to me?
And why can’t anyone see

(Good Charlotte, “I Just Wanna Live”, 2004)

Archived