Why the gigs with delay, count immediately, but those delivered on time not?

Today I am going to share something that we notice about fiverr, and this could be useful, so this doesn’t happen to someone else, as well as to make a call of attention to fiverr, because it doesn’t seem fair.

Today that the evaluation is to be defined to assess whether a user can level up, we passed a frustrating incidentre.

We already had all the indicators in green and to the maximum, only in the case of the meter of “delivered on time”, we had a range with slight risk at 93% (need more than 90% as you know). Because we had a small delay in a delivery of a few minutes (I don’t dedicate 100% to fiverr), I was penalized, and immediately after the client marked the order as delivered and gave us a rating, our percentage was reduced to 88%. This is ok, are the rules and i understand it, but…

Despite that, i thought i could solve it, because today we also deliver another order, with a client with whom i have a good relationship, and who did the favor of immediately mark the order as delivered (same as the previous one, with perfect qualification for our work); however in this case the indicator of “delivered on time” did not move! This stayed at the same 88% level!

I don’t understand why, when a gig was delayed, it immediately affects your rating, but when a gig was delivered on time, it does not move immediately? We do not know if at some point it will move, but what seems to be a fact, is that it will not be on time today, to be able to reposition our indicator in a positive range, and therefore I will not be able to level up, it doesn’t seem fair, hopefully nobody else happen this.

it doesn’t move the up the same percentage.

And there is no bug.

It’s a ratio of your delivered orders and cancelled orders for the last 60 days

And you can tease arch this forum to see how to count your percentage. But for now it doesn’t look like a bug.

Thanks for your answer, i understand that are not the same percentage, the total number of orders are different, but the problem is with the time; it doesn’t move a single point, only after two days!

I’ve been paying more attention since then to this, and there is the same problem, if i deliver a order late, immediately after the client rate my work (doesn’t matter gave me 5 stars) my rate in "

On-time Delivery" goes down; but when i deliver on time, and the client rates, it doesn’t move immediately, only a few days later. I think both must be immediately in a fairer system.

Archived