Fiverr Forum

Why the online freelance essentials free course recommend AIDA model?

Started a few days back here, and I wanted to know as much as I can about this platform and this free course (that I haven’t finished yet) seemed a perfect first approach. I am actually enjoying it but why AIDA model?
It is an old dated model (20s) and made for personal selling, not online. I don’t understand why Fiverr recommends that perspective when there are better and more modern models.

1 Like

@pramebeats I used this style in my video presentations, only that I extended for 1 min.YES, it had an impact, I still use this style when I do a video presentation.
I have this on my profile page because I think I was among the first 5 years ago.
"Our presentation style has been taken over by hundreds of sellers. AIDA.
Attention
Interest
Desire
Action

Most models are just renamed and adjusted to new technologies, but the model is the same. They are reinventing the wheel, they put rims, bling blings, call them different names, but it’s just a wheel that keeps turning :slight_smile: And that’s a good thing. If it’s not broken, why fix it?

Yes, I think that it is not a bad approach for the video presentation, but not the best way of undestand the other perspective

I mean, I don’t think it is bad, but can misguide for sure. And as I said in 100 years things changed pretty hard.