Why there are NO Buyer Requests in my Dashboard

Hi,
I am new to Fiverr but experienced enough in my gig. I am not getting any views on my gig so I thought let’s start with Buyer Requests but ironically there is not even a single Request there, it is completely blank, it says no buyer requests.

I want to know if this is normal with new sellers. Please let me know why is this happening.

Yes that’s a common scenario for new sellers, sometimes it shows when requests comes up and there is no fixed time when it will show to you, so you’ve to keep checking buyer request couple of times in a day, you can install fiverr app and check on mobile frequently if any requests are there. Hope it helps!

Yes, It is common to new seller or sellers who haven’t any level (Seller level). If you are a Level 1 or above level, Contact CS.

@sujanisewwandi and others, I also seem to have a similar problem; I a new seller and have ‘no level’ of selling experience. However, I did have 6 buyer requests showing up in my profile yesterday - and was absolutely thrilled to see them. I did respond to one of those - and now am waiting for similar opportunities to be available today. I think, what is required is hope, faith and patience. So far, my experience with Fiverr has been great - it looks like an excellent community place.

Archived