Why there are only sellers listed at the buyer requests?

tanyabhatt

I’m positive Fiverr is working on a solution 🙂

Sellers can post on the buyer requests coz a seller can also be a buyer, which is good (I mean it´s good that a seller can also be a buyer. Unfortunately some sellers post there to advertise their services, not to buy something). But looks like, that what makes this problem hasn´t got the solution (Edited: Just from my point of view, not necessarily a fact).

NB: Right now the situation still depends on the sellers consciousness not to post their services on buyer requests. Some people are ignorants.

Your post was moved to Conversations. This is not a 🐛!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

i wish these new sellers just stop its too frustrating going to buyer’s request section and seeing "please hire me ","i work very hard ", etc . sometimes only sellers’ request are there . i wish these people have patience to create an account using a laptop and read the forum or the academy and then at last download the app to have an instant access to their buyers. and moreover these people get offers also i don’t know who offers them .yup i agree its a nuisance now a days .

Archived