Why there is 10 offer per day limit for new seller?

jazibkhaleel

Maybe you won’t find 30 buyer post everyday for sending your offer. Check clearly all of buyer request. I don’t find suitable 10 (WordPress related) buyer post everyday for sending my offer.

Well i have seen more than 25 buyers request posted on it. They were different jobs and all were for wordpress. I was online all day through mobile and they came in different hours of the day. Now thats why i was asking why this is the limit?

What my prospective is that if there are more offers per day then there is greater chance for new sellers to apply for more jobs.

Not very Satisfactory answer but i undrstand that. I think everyone should only apply to things that they can do

What answer would you prefer? 😉

Obviously, sellers should only apply for requests they can do, but there’s nothing to stop them applying for anything they want as long as they’ve got a gig in a similar category.

Not very Satisfactory answer but i undrstand that. I think everyone should only apply to things that they can do

I think everyone should only apply to things that they can do

I agree, but even with the limit of 10 offers, buyers receive 30-40 offers from people who can’t do the job, haven’t even read what the job is about, or both.

It’s the bad apples ruining it for us all, I’m afraid.

What answer would you prefer? 😉

Obviously, sellers should only apply for requests they can do, but there’s nothing to stop them applying for anything they want as long as they’ve got a gig in a similar category.

I agree except that the 10 offer limit will limit how many can be applied for per day. I don’t think I’ve sent 10 per day yet, but maybe Fiverr could increase it a bit. Maybe up to 12 or 14 offers per day per user. As long as the user is able to deliver the orders for the offers sent (and most of the time not all the offers will be accepted) within the timeframe in the offers.

Ms. Cat is correct.

When I use BR, 9 out of 10 bids are garbage. Only like 4, if I’m lucky, is somewhat coherent. If you take time to research and write a proper bid, you WILL win every single time - - - because everyone else is terrible.

It should take you no less than 15 to 20 minutes to write a good proposal with 5 minutes of research; unless you’re using canned response. BTW, I smell canned responses from 1000 miles away.

10 good bids should take you 2.5 to 3.5 hours a day. I don’t know about you, but if I were a serious seller, I’d spend time doing 2 or 3 good bids a day (at most) - because that would have taken me about an hour of my time.

My point here is that sometimes like between week days some days there are more than 10 jobs available but as you have already used up your 10 then you are miss the rest of them, the problem also is that not every buyer replies to your offer and out 10 there is only 1 or 2 that reply so i think there should be minimum 20 offer per day

My point here is that sometimes like between week days some days there are more than 10 jobs available but as you have already used up your 10 then you are miss the rest of them, the problem also is that not every buyer replies to your offer and out 10 there is only 1 or 2 that reply so i think there should be minimum 20 offer per day

Did you read what I wrote.

10 good bids will take you 3 hours to write.

20 good bids will take you 7 hours to write.

You want to spend 7 hours a day writing BR bids?

You’re not one of those sellers using canned responses are you?

I have very good typing speed and i don’t copy paste things as i am also a writer as well

I think 10 is too many.

It should 3 or 5 a day.

90% are just spamming with, “I can do this for you.” They didn’t even read requirement.

I read the requirements very carefully and have never applied to anything that i can’t do. I am new to fiverr but not to this website designing. I have 5 years of experience in making professional websites and so i think 10 are very less

You shouldn’t need to spend 3 hours writing 10 bits. You should be able to say what you will do in the offer and the gig preview video/gig details and by looking at past deliveries will also let the buyer know how capable you are of doing that particular job.

So I think at around 14-15 offers should be available. Maybe more (not sure). Especially when you have gigs in multiple categories and many buyer requests (maybe hundreds) to look through.

I think 10 is too many.

It should 3 or 5 a day.

90% are just spamming with, “I can do this for you.” They didn’t even read requirement.

I am a writer and I never use all of my 10. Mainly because I will not work for 🥜s. My time is valuable to me. However, when I do make an offer it takes me a bit of time to make a good one. Tuesday I even took time to create a new gig for one. I got the job within minutes.

Are you aware that 10 offers per day is a lot more than you’d get on other freelancing platforms?

And that BR was added as an afterthought, because Fiverr’s main model is “buyer browses through available gigs, chooses what they want, and gets it done”?

Are you aware that 10 offers per day is a lot more than you’d get on other freelancing platforms?

And that BR was added as an afterthought, because Fiverr’s main model is “buyer browses through available gigs, chooses what they want, and gets it done”?

10 offers per day is

I think 10 offers per day is enough if use it wisely.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived