Why there is no "Accept Order" option?

Hi, I hope you all are doing good.I wanted to talk about a very serious problem on this great platform, the issue is why there is no “ACCEPT ORDER” option.Like anyone can come to your profile and order the gig.Without even discussing the scope of the order.
So eventually we have to cancel that order, which affects our order completion rate, and I am sure many users lose their “current level” because of order cancellation.

My request to the whole Fiverr community is, please talk about this issue, and ask Fiverr to introduce the “ACCEPT ORDER FEATURE”.I don’t think this is something, which Fiverr can’t make obviously.

If we all talk about this, then fiverr will eventually introduce this feature. So please talk about it.
Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi, I hope you all are doing good.I wanted to talk about a very serious problem on this great platform, the issue is why there is no “ACCEPT ORDER” option.Like anyone can come to your profile and order the gig.Without even discussing the scope of the order.

So eventually we have to cancel that order, which affects our order completion rate, and I am sure many users lose their “current level” because of order cancellation.

My request to the whole Fiverr community is, please talk about this issue, and ask Fiverr to introduce the “ACCEPT ORDER FEATURE”.I don’t think this is something, which Fiverr can’t make obviously.

If we all talk about this, then fiverr will eventually introduce this feature. So please talk about it.

Thanks

I doubt they will to be honest.

The whole point is that buyers should read your gig description and immediately press the ‘order me’ button.

Do you need to ask permission from the supermarket manager to buy a tin of baked beans?

I want specially Level 2 and Top rated sellers to talk about this issue.

Oh sorry - I shouldn’t have answered you. 😉

I doubt they will to be honest.

The whole point is that buyers should read your gig description and immediately press the ‘order me’ button.

Do you need to ask permission from the supermarket manager to buy a tin of baked beans?

I want specially Level 2 and Top rated sellers to talk about this issue.

Oh sorry - I shouldn’t have answered you. 😉

Oh sorry - I shouldn’t have answered you.

Sorry, I take my words back. 😉 But this isn’t about our levels.We all should talk about it.

No, I don’t need his permission.But I don’t think supermarket manager, have to keep any order completion rate,to keep selling a tin of baked beans.😀

Guest offlinehelpers

Oh sorry - I shouldn’t have answered you.

Sorry, I take my words back. 😉 But this isn’t about our levels.We all should talk about it.

No, I don’t need his permission.But I don’t think supermarket manager, have to keep any order completion rate,to keep selling a tin of baked beans.😀

supermarket manager, have to keep any order completion rate,to keep selling a tin of baked beans.😀

I agree with you on this, but we do have to work within Fiverr’s framework, which is a ‘buy now’ thing, not discuss now, maybe buy later.

Thanks

My request to the whole Fiverr community is, please talk about this issue, and ask Fiverr to introduce the “ACCEPT ORDER FEATURE”.

Um, no way jose!

From a buying POV.

It would turn me off from buying from a marketplace. 1️⃣ It’s a waste of time a good way for me to spend my 💸 elsewhere.

If you search the forum, you’ll see that the topic was already discussed many times before, and the answer is always the same: not going to happen.

The concept of Fiverr is Browse-Buy-Done, not Browse-Order-Wait-Get Rejected-Browse Again-Order Again-Wait Again-Get Rejected Again.

• 2 years later...

It should be up to the individual seller whether or not to add that option. If the buyer wants to go somewhere than so be it. I’m in no rush.
I do editing. Quite a few people are ordering only to realize they have no idea how to get me the footage because fiverr has a storage limit. Or ordering only to then request something I don’t offer.
I should have to got the resolution center when I should be able to decide if I want to take the job or not.

Archived