Why there is no buyer request in my account?

hridoywriter

Hi! I hope, everyone is healthy here. But I’m not. I’m depressed. Because I’m not seeing any buyer’s requests in my account on Fiverr. As a new seller on Fiverr, it has been a bad experience for me. Many sellers here suggest me to send 10 BRs every day. But how can I get an order if whether I can’t send at least one? It seems so unfair to me. Does anyone have any advice which might help?

Brother, can you send me the link which will lead me to the page where I can send BR through my PC? Occasionally, I’m just using Fiverr’s android app. I don’t know still how to send BRs in the method of PC. Thank you in advance.

Brother, can you send me the link which will lead me to the page where I can send BR through my PC? Occasionally, I’m just using Fiverr’s android app. I don’t know still how to send BRs in the method of PC. Thank you in advance.

On your profile page on the top right side, there you will see selling click on it.it will open a menu in menu you will see buyer request click on it.

check buyer request in different hours of the day and refresh it again and again.

Archived