Fiverr Community Forum

Why there no views,impression,click in my gig

i am new freelancer.I post my gigs.But there no views,impression,click in my gig.What can i do ?

5 Likes

Dont worry,its a bug from fiverr…
Fiverr is working on it to solve this issue…Hopefully,it will be fix soon.

1 Like

Sitting around an expecting orders to magically appear, is not a bug. @arunroy9400, if you want orders, you are going to have to learn about your target customers, study their habits, interests and needs, connect with them, show them how you can use your services to solve their needs, and then convince them to hire you. YOU are responsible for earning your orders. Fiverr does not guarantee sellers that they will have orders, just because they have gigs here on Fiverr. That’s not how Fiverr works.

If you want orders, you will have to out-compete your thousands of competitors.

5 Likes

great advice . id try yo folow it

1 Like

It’s not an issue of your alone. All are facing it and it will not affect you in getting Orders. As a New seller you have to keep improving your gigs and be unique in your services so that your targeted customers will be induced.There is a bug and fiverrr team is working on it. Wishing you a fantastic journey in Fiverr.

2 Likes

This is the thread for information on this: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/gig-analytics-n-a/

Please don’t open new threads about it.

3 Likes

itll be resolved soon . there are bugs in rhe fiverr website . alot of functionalites are also not working .

2 Likes

Thats what i’m saying

Good Advice Bro :heartbeat:

1 Like

Don`t worry.

Fiverr is working on it.

Hope to have a better stat in future days

1 Like