Fiverr Forum

Why these forum moderators remove my posts everytime?

Hi guys,

I’m sure I’ve posted my gig link only in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ category … but every time the moderators use to remove them…but why??? because I’ve used Capital letters??? :frowning: Just wanted to promote them because my sale rate is not good from last month…Dunno why :frowning:

1 Like

If you are promoting exessively, meaning that you are posting the same promotion (same gig links) over and over again within a few hours or every day its considered spam and will be flagged/removed.

5 Likes

No Annai80, They were different links :frowning:

I can see where the confusion is since you have very similar gigs. But just to give you an example…your Valentine’s gig you posted it 2 days in a row ( same gig links)…same with your Mantra gig.

Imagine if every seller would have 10 gigs, and every seller would start posting each of their gigs on the forum every day…it would be too much. It’s considered as spam.

5 Likes

Hmmm…Thank you girl :slight_smile: I got that.

1 Like

My pleasure. I know it’s hard to understand sometimes but we are trying our best to keep the forum clean and organized.

@kajolrahman12 you might want to read this

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like