Why this?

?

@dinithmalaka

You’re welcome.

IMO, starting off with 20 gigs is problematic. You haven’t been on Fiverr long enough to know how the Fiverr system works, what Buyers look for in a Seller, and what compels them to buy, or learned how to over-deliver and handle negative feedback.

Looking at your gig titles and descriptions, you’ve got work to do.

15 of your 20 gigs are basically duplicates. You don’t need 2 gigs for Obama greetings. You don’t need 3 gigs for messages and you don’t need 11 gigs for logos.

There are successful Level 2 and TRS folks with only 1 or 2 logo gigs.

It’s a big enough job just to get 1 gig up and running and test and tweak your tags, titles and descriptions.

I get it. Maybe you think your covering all your bases. However, most likely you’re just watering down your efforts.

Best wishes to you! :wink:

@dinithmalaka

You’re welcome.

IMO, starting off with 20 gigs is problematic. You haven’t been on Fiverr long enough to know how the Fiverr system works, what Buyers look for in a Seller, and what compels them to buy, or learned how to over-deliver and handle negative feedback.

Looking at your gig titles and descriptions, you’ve got work to do.

15 of your 20 gigs are basically duplicates. You don’t need 2 gigs for Obama greetings. You don’t need 3 gigs for messages and you don’t need 11 gigs for logos.

There are successful Level 2 and TRS folks with only 1 or 2 logo gigs.

It’s a big enough job just to get 1 gig up and running and test and tweak your tags, titles and descriptions.

I get it. Maybe you think your covering all your bases. However, most likely you’re just watering down your efforts.

Best wishes to you! :wink:

@dinithmalaka

Several of your gigs (the ones I checked) have the exact same gig description.

thank you voiceoverwork.

thank you kjblynx.