Fiverr Forum

Why u dont respond to me!

hi iwas having probleme with my accountand i request disable withdraw.and after i was contact u to re-enable it u request me some mesure of security as my username of payoneer and my paypal and photo selfie.all of this is passed fine but why u don’t respond !!! or because i am arabian !!! why this rassisme.why u do things like this !!! if i find possibility to ask loier to help me i will because i do all things from my side

email :*********************

Hi, Customer Support does respond… if you feel like there is a need to send a follow up request to your ticket, please feel free to do so. Take note, they may take some time to respond to requests.

I’m sorry that you are having problems, but in all honesty your post is so difficult to read the Customer Support may be having a hard time communicating with you. You’ll have to be patient and you may need to get someone to help you write a more polite and coherent message.

CS does not discriminate against buyers over ethnicity. I can guarantee that from the diversity of the level 2 and top rated sellers who are doing great. No one on the forum can help you and it’s against the rules to post your email or other contact information. You will need to work with CS or move on. Good luck.

Ah, an angry Magreb. You can tell from the French syntax and spelling and most of all, the crie de couer of rassisme. Curiously though, rassisme is Dutch for racism (EN) and rascisme (FR), so this guy is clearly just an idiot who wants to plame fakists for overtreding (that’s Dutch for wrongdoing–I continue to maintain my opinion that Dutch is just disguised English with a sprinkle of German grammar).

OP: complain coherently. This is a valuable skill that will take you far. Even if you are a self-hating arab!

I hope CS responds to your messages soon.

On an unrelated note, I love your profile: “one day no money in pocket enter to fiverr do easy job there is money.”

keep calm i am an algerian and the idiot is u who was come here in my thread. next time i will report ur idiot message to keep u calm

LOL

Dude, take the chip off your shoulder. As an Algerian, you are also a Maghreb. What’s the problem? Feel free to report me for whatever it is I’ve done wrong. If you speak to Customer Support like you’re speaking here, the problem is your communication–and there’s no racism there. Calmez-vous, monsieur!

Careful, he’ll report you for racism or something.

Hello, your account is active. Are you saying you are not able to withdraw money?

I’m sure that you will have thing resolved in time but do not send multiple tickets to them.
Be patient.

algerian is the best people ever u will know.and whene i opened a topic here because there is something wrrong.i was banned from the CS because some one hack my account and spam the CS and now i can’t find a solution how i contact them.and whene u say maghreb or any other place first read the history and talk about them. i respect every one on this site but be sure algerians is not as all .then u are from greece and most of greeces are lived in algeria there is an area in algeria center just for greces :wink:

thnks.probleme is security and the one who hack my account was spammed CS

I’m English, actually.

As for contacting Customer Support, you don’t need to log in to write to them. However, this new information adds a lot more to your issue than the whole “RACISTS!” stuff you were going on about.

Why would someone hack your account to spam CS? That’s…not one of the things I would be doing if I hacked an account. Taking all your money would be about it.

The main issue here seems to be that you spammed CS (whether you or the hacker–but you probably made the problem worse by “spamming” yourself) and as a result, your priority level has been dropped. Absolutely nothing to do with your color, race, or nationality.

Spammed CS? It’s very unusual for a hacker to do this but I will believe you. Did this spammer curse or use bad language or insult them?

Can you copy some of the messages this hacker sent to CS here so we can see them?

I also see your account is ok and working. What is the problem, they will not let you withdraw your money?

@salahnecibi Do NOT contact Fiverr users by inbox. You have been answered here. In case you did not see it, my response is:

I’m sorry that you are having problems, but in all honesty your post is so difficult to read the Customer Support may be having a hard time communicating with you. You’ll have to be patient and you may need to get someone to help you write a more polite and coherent message.

CS does not discriminate against buyers over ethnicity. I can guarantee that from the diversity of the level 2 and top rated sellers who are doing great. No one on the forum can help you and it’s against the rules to post your email or other contact information. You will need to work with CS or move on. Good luck.

So… someone who has problems because of a spamming hacker disinterested in their $$$ spams others when trying to fix the issue?

photo interesting_zpsh0e96nsz.jpg

the probleme is my withdraw was disabled and the hacker was sending request to re-enable it more than 10 times with out providing real evidance of owner account that’s why it’s disabled nex i tried to sent him my data i found that i am unable to post ticket

So they do not allow you to send more tickets to customer service? I’ve never heard of that!
Did the hacker send angry messages or use bad words?

no just request of re-enable !!!with some of my founded data since my email was comprimized and i restore it again. so now my account is freezed with it’s balance i need email of admins if possible ineed phone contact too if possible

i was reading your reviews it was verry good as paid help.but sorry i give you 1/5 as free help here!! :wink: do not build your life on earn phisical things. if you are really helpfull u need to be at any time and any place :slight_smile: and any kind of case :slight_smile: i hope my issue will be fixed soon :wink: