Why was my gig denied? [RESOLVED]

I am completely lost. I received a message that my gig description contained external link to another website which was completely wrong. I edited it twice again just to be sure but I got the same feedback. Now the gig has been completely denied.

I would have love if there was an explanation for this or there is any proof of the external link being pointed out. This is just crazy because two of my most selling gig had been removed and there is no justice or proof for what excuse it might be.

Now, all you will get is a robotic feedback with the same comment. I need my gigs back. This is not a time to start creating new gigs as a level 2 seller.

External link…External link…Horrible!!!

Horrible! You should have gotten a response by now especially since you’re representing their platform well.

I still got the same response that I have an external link in my gig description and there is absolutely no link whatsoever.

I had similar issue. Don’t really understand what’s happening.

Also the same problem . MY HOT GIG IS DENIED
I contacted the support and they say that the team of fiverr decide to denied it
Not professional decision from fiverr .
They said that the gig conatans spammy work BUT . i DO not understand
Thanks anyway

Fiverr does not tolerate spammy or plagiarized contents according to their TOS. So they say but I have seen top-rated seller with plagarized work; reported this and I was ignored. Favoritism I must say.

Hello there !

I had the same problem.
Following is the reply i got from customer support, Hope this helps.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:
ammyy.com

dafont.com

mixcloud.com

soundcloud.com

tumblr.com

wordcount.com
youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL, which is not in the above list, it will be removed from your profile. If used in your Gig, it will be denied. Repetitive violations may cause an account to be restricted. Also, be sure that your contact information is not listed on these links as well.

MOST IMPORTANT : We kindly suggest you to change is and if the link is too long you should use Google URL Shortener.
Hope this was helpful.

Best Regards,
-DD

@careerplus The gig description includes FAQ, so your sample pages on LinkedIn with people’s name were a potential problem. That could be among other things since your profile has more issues, but putting sample pages like what you had in this previous gig would have been a likely issue:

“Can you provide me with samples of your work?
Check out these few samples (These are just 3 out of 500) https://au.linkedin.com/in/dr-is**l-phd-med-******01a https://ie.linkedin.com/in/andrwww.linkedin.com/in/cathebau***38 Feel free to contact them for verification.”

I have removed some of the personal data, but those links were in at least one of your previous gigs. Disallowed URL’s (like the ones on the list @design_desk listed) or personal names should not be anywhere in your gigs or FAQ. If you have those links in current gigs or FAQ, more denials are likely to follow. Also, FYI, one of your current gig titles says LINLEDIN in the title instead of LinkedIn so for professionalism you might want to fix that if you are able to keep some of your gigs up.

I remember some of your older posts and the problems you had. You got around some of that and Fiverr wasn’t being quite as tough. No matter how many reviews you get, using illicit information in gigs or profiles is become much less possible as Fiverr seems to be studying gigs closely for any rule violations, false info, privacy issues, etc.

Thank you very much for the brief and I have removed all links directing buyers to any profile.

Thanks for pointing out the error for the LinkedIn…You might as well try to correct yours:

“I remember some of your older posts and the problems you had alogn the way.”…Lol…Just kidding though but thanks for the information and this is how it is suppose to be. Providing full information as to reason for doing things.

Thanks DD.

my gigs are also denied they told that they are duplicate

but i dont think so

This is sad. Did you contact to customer support center.?

Did you add video in your Gig?? You might have mentioned your email i.d in your video…??

The sad part is once a Gig is denied, they will never bring it back. Instead you have to create a new gig.

Happened to me 3x. I wish support would allow the gig to come back after correcting the mistakes.

add space after every .(dot) in your description. Many be that can fix it.

I have a video but I didn’t mention my email.

I don’t understand why my gig got denied at all.

“DENY REASONS
Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.”

Why?

I’m getting this now and I don’t mention .com .net .org so is it denied for mentioning the word facebook, linkedin, google+ pinterest. I also was doing well and suddenly took a slam dunk. I will admit I am heated but who wouldn’t be? Shouldn’t you educate people that make the service income instead of trying to shut them down?

I had to ask 4 times before they told me twitter complained. What confuses me is Twitter didn’t send me anything, or block my account which I know they can do very easily. I think what really happened is a competitor complained. They are not clear with why they deny something. Be great to see an improvement maybe a tutorial in this area.

Do you know why Twitter complained?