I received the message below after submitting a request for a drawing this morning and have no idea why it was rejected. I have an old photo that is of too poor quality to use on a large sign promoting the progress being made on preserving the home of a family of naturalists. So, I requested a simple drawing that approximates the image of a boy sleeping on a porch while his pet owl watches him from its perch on the low sleeping porch wall. I don’t think any of the reasons they give applies. I’m reluctant to resubmit the request without knowing more about that their problem is with it because of the threat of having my account restricted.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Unfortunately, your Gig request “A simple sketch of a boy sleeping on…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) of the following reasons:
• It was misleading/unclear
• It contains contact information (i.e. Skype, email, phone #), or your site/social media url
• It contains payment information
• It contains a request for services that are not allowed on Fiverr (i.e. Bitcoin services, paid Wordpress themes, licensed software, etc.)
• You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request
Repeating these violations can result in your account being restricted.