Fiverr Forum

Why Was My Post Deleted?

This is really very sad, i just finished sharing a post on how i have used Easyretweet and Twitter to promote my GIGS, which took me 30 minutes to research and put information’s together, only for the post to be deleted, :frowning: some fool sad something about “scam post for $105” and the next minute the post was gone. WHY!!! ? PLEASE I NEED FIVERR TO INVESTIGATE THIS AND LOOK AT THAT POST VERY WELL. :frowning:

WOW a reply from a deserving mentor, OBG YOU ROCK!! :slight_smile: you are part of the reason why i made up my mind to be active in the forum :slight_smile: am hoping my post will help some new ones here :slight_smile:

@OldBittyGrandma i stopped worrying about it the minute you replied :slight_smile: i know it’s in good hands now :slight_smile: i was just sad thinking it was deleted after the had work of putting them together.

Once more you ROCK OBG, Arnevb she is such an inspiration :slight_smile:

Nice!

Glad you guys like it :slight_smile: still trying to understand the forum a bit more though :)>-

When I click on the link it tells me I don’t have permission! I wanna see the “very great post”.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Glad you found it useful :slight_smile:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Here, try this link to the post http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/5386/how-to-use-twitter-for-promotion-through-easyretweets#Item_3

Reply to @greenlandng: Thanks! Ya know, that is a great post. :slight_smile:

Glad you guys like it :slight_smile: still trying to understand the forum a bit more though :)>-

When I click on the link it tells me I don’t have permission! I wanna see the “very great post”.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Glad you found it useful :slight_smile:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Here, try this link to the post http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/5386/how-to-use-twitter-for-promotion-through-easyretweets#Item_3

Reply to @greenlandng: Thanks! Ya know, that is a great post. :slight_smile: